Prenatal Yoga
I'm really starting to get worried about my weight gain. I was up 12lbs. this morning and my plan at this point in the pregnancy is to be up only 8! Got to get things back on track (without getting too obsessive about it)!!!
If I'm feeling good tonight, I plan to do some kind of walking (either on the treadmill or outside with a pup) and the prenatal yoga video I have. Hopefully by trying to do something active every day, upping my water intake, and cutting out soda & most of the junk food, I'll be able to get things in line with where I want to be. Of course, I realize that this could be a growth spurt (meaning, the baby needs it), but I want to make sure I don't let it spiral out of control.
Had a bit of a panic attack this morning when I got on the scale. :( This pregnancy weight gain thing has been the hardest part of the process for me!







0 Response to "Prenatal Yoga"
Post a Comment