CF Mom 3.11.10
I'm feeling good and frisky this week apparently:). Four workouts in a week! It's got to be the warm weather. I plan to get in a dog walk before the work-out, as well, but we'll see how the afternoon plays out.
Warm-Up:10 5 minute run/walk
10 push-ups10 ring dips
4, 30 sec. plank holds
20, one-armed KB swings (15#)
CF Mom 3.11.10: Intermediate
3 rounds of -
20 rope jumps
15 pull ups (subbing ring rows)
15 hang power cleans (45#)
Time: Untimed
This was a bit of a disaster. I'm just tired, I think, so my warm-up ended up being ALOT shorter than planned. That and I didn't time this because I was interrupted a few times by the dogs (my male boxer likes to try to "catch" the jump rope) and then the rope BROKE! I had to use my old one, which stinks, to finish it out. I did the three rounds of rope jumps & ring rows, then did the hang power cleans afterwards. I didn't feel like walking up & down the steps to do it in order.
Rest day tomorrow... with maybe a dog walk thrown in.







0 Response to "CF Mom 3.11.10"
Post a Comment