CF Mom 4.19.10

Warm-Up:
6 min. run/walk (going to try a belly support band this time to see if it allows me to run more)
10 push-ups on parallettes w/knees down (good suggestion from Nikki!)
20, one-arm KB swings (15#)
5 KTC's


CF Mom 4.19.10: Intermediate
3 rounds of
50 feet walking lunges
20 squats
10 good mornings, 15lb. bar


Time: N/A - only on round, no time

Well, I ended up just doing one round of this (and only 10 squats) b/c my legs are so worn out. I'm not sure why, maybe it's just all the extra weight I'm carrying around? But my legs (ankles to hips) are just TIRED all the time.

The belly support band did help with the running, so I'll keep that up.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

0 Response to "CF Mom 4.19.10"

Post a Comment