10 Weeks

Well, I'm starting to feel somewhat more human now, although, the food aversions are still pretty strong (weirdly enough, pizza is the worst and it's ALWAYS on tv!). My nausea has really improved in the last few days, so for that, I am thankful. Still extremely tired. I took a little nap/rest yesterday from 4pm-5pm, which I NEVER do, but I needed it.

Finally got off the couch to do a short warm-up. I planned to get on the treadmill as well, but it didn't happen.

20 Push-ups
30 Sit-ups
30 Squats


I've been trying to eat healthier and I am anxiously awaiting the day I can go back to paleo. I'm worried about putting on too much weight and I know paleo will keep this at bay plus get the baby as many nutrients as possible. It's weird, but I used to bruise REALLY easily, like I would have bruises on my legs from where I rested my knees on them in sleep. However, on paleo, this went away completely, no more bruising. I've noticed since being pregnant that the bruising is back. Another wonderful benefit of paleo eating:).

As of today, I'm up 1 lb., but some days it's 2 lbs.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

0 Response to "10 Weeks"

Post a Comment