Warm-Up & Short Walk

I'm 7 weeks & 2 days now. My first dr.'s appt. is today! Hopefully we will see a heartbeat.

Still feeling very tired and having a hard time eating anything that resembles real food. It's so funny how optimistic I was going into this pregnancy. I would continue working out, eating paleo... HA! That delusion is now gone, but I'm hoping in a few weeks I'll be able to hop back on the paleo train:).

Yesterday, I did a short work-out (it was exhausting to me, though, which is pathetic).

Warm-Up:
2 almost dh pull-ups
10 squats
10 push-ups
10 abmat sit-ups (sans abmat)
5 x 45# shoulder press (I couldn't do 10!)
10 x 15# good mornings

Walk (with 2 min. of jogging) for 10 minutes (varying speeds between 4mph, 4.5mph, & 5mph + varying inclines)


I'm going to go to the grocery store tonight to try to find some kind of protein powder to add to smoothies. I'm basically eating ZERO protein right now b/c when I try to eat meat, it's only a few bites before I'm done. That and the thought of actually standing long enough to cook something is daunting.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

0 Response to "Warm-Up & Short Walk"

Post a Comment