8 weeks

Still no exercise to speak of, so much for my crossfitmom.com goals:). I'm really hoping I'll have some energy for this soon (once my morning sickness and overall exhaustion calms down).

I really want to start doing SOMETHING physical, so I'm going to set a goal of 20 push-ups, 20 sit-ups, 20 squats per day. I can do these when I get up off the couch once every hour or so:).

Pants are starting to get a little tight due to the BLOATING... SO much fun. The good thing is that I haven't gained any weight. Despite all my carb overload, I'm not really eating much food. Nothing sounds appetizing, so I've started making fruit smoothies w/yogurt, milk, OJ and fruit. I planned to get some protein powder, but I can't find any without a bunch of weird icky sounding ingredients. I'd like to just throw a raw egg in there, but not sure if that's okay when pregnant.

Our next appt. is Jan. 12th. So about three weeks from now.

Happy Holidays!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

0 Response to "8 weeks"

Post a Comment