CF Mom 3.1.10

<-- 18 weeks--
Okay, new goal: Work out three times per week for the month of March!

Hopefully, this will help me to be more consistent. Up 8lbs. today.

Warm-Up:
100 single-unders
10 push-ups
10 Ring Dips
10 Ring Rows
5 min. walk


CF Mom 3.1.10: "Parker" (Intermediate)
3 rounds
15 push press #45
15 squats
15 knees to elbows or knee ups XX subbing 15 ball sit-ups

Time: 9:06

Well, I freaked myself out a bit today, because while doing the second set of ball sit-ups, I could see my stomach separation!! Totally gross, so I quit the sit-up portion at rep 11 on that round. I went downstairs and did a test run on a few KTC's and it didn't do the same thing, so I'll have to stick to those from now on!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "CF Mom 3.1.10"

  1. Nikki Isbell says:
    March 2, 2010 at 6:59 AM

    Can I borrow your goal! I need motivation to workout these days. I'm getting heavier and slower by the day.

  2. Kate says:
    March 2, 2010 at 3:08 PM

    I feel the same way! I have to take a break after FIVE push-ups now... it's insane. I feel like an old lady most of the time. But I'm still loving being pregnant! Just not every second of every day;)haha.

Post a Comment