CF Mom 2.1.10

<--14 weeks (starting to feel puffy)
Sciatic nerve still causing me lots of discomfort. I'm hoping I'll be able to walk/run through this, but we'll see! :)

Warm-Up:
5 min. walk on treadmill xx couldn't walk
10 push-ups xx did 20 push-ups
4 x 30 sec. plank holds xx did 15 seconds x 4
10, 45# shoulder press - did 8 of these, but picking up the bar about did me in, & I was in pain the rest of the "workout" (really just a warm-up)
10 KTC's xx did 2, but pain was intense
+ stretches that are supposed to help with the pain


CF Mom.com: 2.1.10 (Intermediate)
5 rounds of:
5 dumbbell thrusters #20 (might be 10 & 15#, have to check what DB's I actually have)
5 pull ups (subbing Ring Rows)
5 dips (ring dips with 2 bands)
200m run

Time:

Didn't do any of this except 5 ring rows and 10 ring dips.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

0 Response to "CF Mom 2.1.10"

Post a Comment